Our Blog

3 Jan
2018

How LANKAR Is Your One-Stop Automotive Repair Shop Management Solution

Imagine your auto repair shop, perfectly managed. All the stock accounted for, clients accurately invoiced, and jobs schedules on time, every time! LANKAR Pro can help you do all that … and a lot more. This auto shop management software helps make running the shop easy with an intelligent platform that is built precisely for modern […]

Read More
2 Jan
2018

Using Social Media to Market Your Automotive Repair Shop Business

Finding new customers is one of the biggest challenges for auto repair shops these days. It has become increasingly difficult to prove that your auto repair business offers safe, dependable and honest services. Marketing to the right audience using the right tools can help businesses overcome these issues. Digital marketing is one such, avenue that […]

Read More
29 Dec
2017

Auto-Shop Software: Get Profit!

As a proud owner of an auto-repair shop business, you may be looking for ways you can elevate it to new heights. Automotive shop management software is a great way to streamline operations at you repair shop, and freeing you up to do other associated heavy lifting duties. Introducing LANKAR. LANKAR is a shop management system that […]

Read More
28 Dec
2017

4 Powerful Strategies to Help Your Business Grow

In order to grab the attention of potential customers and clients, businesses need to come up with marketing strategies that voice the concerns of the average consumer, while providing effective solutions. But growing a business isn’t easy. You need a viable concept and come up with ways to discover a marketable niche. The most difficult […]

Read More
27 Dec
2017

The Future of Auto Shops: Technologies to Invest in 2018

The automobile industry is one such industry that has been seeing incipient trends since its innovation. This is because the need for cars has become imperative, with 90 percent of Americans driving to work. The other 10 percent takes public transport or walks to work (if it is close-by). The need for cars has resulted in […]

Read More
27 Dec
2017

Characteristics of a Good Auto Shop Management Software System

Shortly after the first generation of auto shop management software systems was launched, enabling shop owners to manage the many aspects of their operations conveniently, the technology has come leaps and bounds. The software systems of today come equipped with advanced features – so advanced, that we couldn’t perceive that technology could also be used […]

Read More